AidErlang provides calculation of AbandonRatio[%], Traffic(Erlang) and Windows(Lines) using Erlang-B formula. In addition, it supports Erlang-C formula which provides how many agents are need for given parameters.
AidErlang supports extra big value of each parameter.
Erlang : up to 50, 000.
Lines/WIndows : up to 50, 000.
1. Calculating AbandonRatio[%] from entered Traffic(Erlang) and Windows(Lines).
2. Calculating Traffic(Erlang) from entered AbandonRatio[%] and Windows(Lines).
3. Calculating Windows(Lines) from entered AbandonRatio[%] and Traffic(Erlang).
4. Calculating Agents from entered Traffic(Erlang), Duration[s] and Waiting[s].
5. Helper to calculate Traffic(Erlang) from transactions and handling time.
Function as below will be implemented in near future.
- History of calculated results.